CrysticROOF® Repair is a thixotropic and fiber-reinforced, one component polyurethane liquid membrane used for repairing damaged GRP roofs.
Due to its unique formulation, CrysticROOF® Repair cures rapidly to form a thick layer membrane with excellent mechanical properties. This is used for repairing damaged GRP roofs, waterproofing of flashings and solar panel systems, protection of chimneys, pipes, air-condition units and gutters.
Key Benefits include;
• No reinforcement necessary, works effectively in flashing points.
• Smooth finish, bubble and defect free.
• Fast, cures in just 2 hours.
• Weather resistance, Ideal for use during the winter months or in low humidity, also UV resistance
• Good insulator, excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Recommended service temperature 80°C, max shock temperature 200°C.
• Great elasticity, resistance in the cold; the film remains elastic even as low as -40°C.
• Mechanical properties, high tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.